4Front can offer perspective client’s the opportunity of selecting a comprehensive concierge service eliminating the stress and time that it takes a client to organise reservations & travel arrangements.
This concierge service can be tailored to suit any client’s requirements, inclusive of whether they are in residence or in a commercial environment. This service may include:
• Meet & greet service
• Taking & delivering messages
• Booking reservations for travel arrangements (flights & transport)
• Arranging nights out (tours, theatre shows, restaurant reservations etc)
• Personnel training and spa days
• Private taxis, executive cars & limos
• Hotel & accommodation reservations
• Pickup and storage of client luggage
• Property management
• Patrolling of building checking for security risks
• Detailed itineraries listing all planned client arrangements, as above
All 4Front personnel are highly trained, presentable, have excellent customer service skills and hold a security license as well as having the ability to professionally represent the client at receptions, meetings or while on location.
Further options to this service can include comprehensive security with the addition of an Executive Protection Specialist whose role will include all of the above services, but also to act as the main point of contact for all security related issues. This Executive Protection Specialist will accompany the client at all times, carrying out continuous security threat assessments and offering advice and assistance to ensure the safety of the client and their companions at all times.