The combination of a security officer and a security dog is the ideal choice...we at 4Front offer guarding services with trained NASDU and SIA dog handlers, with continuous training for overnight short-term and long-term contracts or events.
Dogs are trained to pick up on intruders or hidden persons by smell, sight or sound and to protect their handler by standing their ground and showing controlled aggression. When confronted with threatening behaviour they can detain a suspect until the authorities arrive to deal with the situation.
Our dog handling services include protection of:
- Large open areas (golf courses, schools, recreation areas, parks, regattas).
- Areas with restricted line of sight (construction projects, warehouses, transport yards).
- Areas too dangerous for security guards alone (gang-related problems, underground parking, shopping centres, any high crime area).
- Persons and / or property under threat.
- Film sets and location security